Using COSO for Compliance & SOX - Irving, Texas - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE
Join us for a unique, interactive workshop that "walks you through" the latest update of the Internal Control Integrated Framework (ICIF 2.0) of the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO). This course is for business professionals who work for public corporations that are required to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), as well as non-public organizations. Our comprehensive training is for anyone.audit, compliance, accounting, IT personnel, etc. who wants to obtain a solid understanding of the COSO internal controls that help organizations reduce risk. We present the roadmap to COSO compliance and documentation based on textbook approaches and real-world guidance from our client engagements. Relax, learn and enjoy through expert instructor presentations, group discussions, role-playing, audit and compliance exercises, white-board diagramming and simulations. Follow the below links for further detail information:. Seminar Highlights. Learning Objectives. Key Issues on the Agenda The retail cost of this CPE course is $1,575.00 per attendee. Our seminars provide CPE For CPAs, CFEs, CIAs, CISAs, auditors, compliance professionals, internal auditors and others with effective and engaging training.
222 West Las Colinas Boulevard, Suite 1650
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Internal Audit Basic Training - Irving, TX - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office Facility - Las Colinas - The Urban TowersWednesday, May 8, 9:00 AM
- COSO 2013: The Sequel - Irving, Texas - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office Facility - Las Colinas - The Urban TowersMonday, May 6, 8:45 AM
- Tuesday, Jun 11, 12:00 PM
- More Events at Regus Office Suites
- Wednesday, Apr 17, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.