Sabine Creek Ranch Day Camps Summer 2019
Looking for a great summer plan for your child who has completed Kindergarten - 5th grade? Sabine Creek Day Camps are the perfect spot! Since 2003 we've hosted thousands of campers every year at Sabine Creek Ranch. Families trust our friendly, highly experienced staff to help children grow stronger and more confident in the great outdoors. From 8:30am-3:30pm Monday through Friday, your child will experience the very best of what Sabine Creek offers our overnight campers...wild and crazy games, swimming, archery, crafts and BB gun range, ropes course and tons of outdoor fun! And of course the highlight of any camp is taking a break from the action for a daily devotional and team building. In 2019 we will be adding an additional option for parents who need Day Camp to work around their work schedule. For an additional $50, choose to drop your camper off as early as 7:30AM, pick them up as late as 4:30PM, or opt for both for just a $75 addition (a $25 discount). We realize that scheduling can be tricky, so we are here to hopefully make your life easier while school is out! Sabine Creek Ranch is just 8 miles from Costco in Rockwall, but with all the excitement of a real, working ranch and full-on camp paradise! Our priority is always creating a safe and fun environment. We are licensed by the State of Texas, and search far and wide for our incredible college staffers who are background checked, extensively trained and supervised to ensure your child has the best time of their life.Register conveniently online while space is available. See you soon for a summer full of healthy fun and growth! *Upon registration, 25% of the full-price of camp will be non-refundable. Until May 31, the remaining 75% is refundable. After June 18, there will be no refunds.
576 Sabine Creek Road
Royse City, TX 75189