SEF Dallas - 3rd Annual 5K Fun Walk/Run for Vision
Sankara Eye Foundation - Dallas Chapter presents - 3rd Annual fundraiser - 5k Run/Walk for vision!
Join this 5K Fun Run/Walk with your friends and family on a beautiful morning to give the gift of vision to those who are needlessly blind. T-shirt, water and snack included with registration. Proceeds from this event will go towards brightening the lives of our poor, blind brothers and sisters of India.
Registration 7:30 am onwards and 5K Run/Walk 8:30 am onwards
Sankara Eye Foundation (SEF) and the Mission for Vision
** 1/4 of the world’s blind live in India
** 55M are visually impaired
** 8M are totally blind
SEF aims to reach out to the rural poor and provide quality eye care free of cost and build operationally self-sufficient super specialty eye-care hospitals across India. We have nine hospitals operating in India and the next hospitals will be in Indore, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
SEF has performed over 1.8 million free eye surgeries. TODAY, Sankara is the largest FREE Eye Care provider in the World!
Register @ https://www.giftofvision.org/events/dallas-5k-2019
1405 Wilson Creek Pkwy.
McKinney, TX 75069
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Martyn Lucas One Night at the Musicals. Fundraiser for Mckinney Lions Club at McKinney Performing Arts CenterSaturday, Jul 20, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 1, 10:00 AM
- Martyn Lucas One Night with the Piano Men. Fundraiser Mckinney Lions Club at McKinney Performing Arts CenterFriday, Jul 19, 8:00 PM
- More Events on June 8, 2019
- Saturday, Jun 8, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Jun 8, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 8, 4:00 PM