Park & Palate Grand Taste
This fall marks the fifth annual premier food and wine festival, Park & Palate, presented by Republic National Distributing Company, with Dinner in the Park on Saturday, October 5, and the Grand Taste on Saturday, October 26. Kent Rathbun will serve as host chef and Drew Hendricks as host master sommelier. Park & Palate will highlight the city’s nationally-recognized culinary scene, as well as the finest wineries, breweries and spirits, and the best in live entertainment-- all while raising funds for Klyde Warren Park.
On October 5, Dinner in the Park will treat event sponsors to a three-course seated dinner with sommelier-curated wine selections and live entertainment in the Park. On October 26, Park lovers can attend the Grand Taste and indulge in tastings from over 30 wine and spirit brands, 40 of Dallas’ finest chefs, and a beer garden with local brews accompanied by a BBQ alley.
Park & Palate offers community-minded corporations, philanthropists and individuals the opportunity to experience Klyde Warren Park in a unique way. Proceeds from Park & Palate pay for the Park’s daily maintenance and hundreds of free programs and educational events throughout the year.
Park & Palate Grand Taste details:
• Wine, spirits and beer tasting from over 30 brands
• Tastings from 40 of Dallas’ most beloved chefs and restaurants
• Entertainment in the Park
• Approx. 3,000 food and wine lovers
• Open to the public with ticket purchase
• VIP tickets are $125 for early access at noon; general admission tickets are $75 for entry at 1 PM; tickets will be available for purchase at klydewarrenpark.org starting in July
Dallas, TX 75202