PCAOB Audit Tradecraft for the External Auditor - Irving, Texas - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE
The PCAOB recognizes that however capable a person may be in other fields, including business and finance, he/she cannot meet the requirements of the PCAOB auditing standards without proper education and experience in the field of auditing based on the standards. The PCAOB inspectors' goal is to analyze how the audit was performed and to answer key questions, such as-. Whether the firm followed the procedures required under the PCAOB's auditing standards.. Whether the firm identified any areas in which the financial statements did not conform to GAAP in a material respect.. How the firm handled potential adjustments to the financial statements.. Whether there is any indication that the firm was not independent, as required under SEC and PCAOB rules. This event provides the participant with an overview of the PCAOB audit standards and regulatory actions related to accounting and auditing for public companies. Specifically, the event covers the regulatory activities of the PCAOB including: . Auditing standards, . Ethics,. Independence standards,. Quality control standards,. Attestation standards. Continued Professional Education, or CPE, has changed over the past several years and now focuses on a more dedicated learning and development process for firms and their employees. It is essential that firms respect the PCAOB guidelines, adhere to these standards and adopt a method and training program for the audit staff as a result. This timely, two day CPE training seminar is designed for the CPA firm staff members who will be working on PCAOB regulated audits. The attendees will learn how to create effective audit workpapers that will standup well under a PCAOB inspection. Follow the below links for further detail information:. Seminar Highlights. Learning Objectives. Key Issues on the Agenda Each attendee will receive 16 CPE Hours. A certificate of completion will be provided. The retail cost of this CPE seminar is $940.00 per attendee. Each attendee will receive 16 Auditing CPE Hours (YB). A certificate of completion will be provided.
222 West Las Colinas Boulevard, Suite 1650
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Wednesday, May 1, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 1, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 22, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Regus Office Facility - Las Colinas - The Urban Towers
- Internal Audit Basic Training - Irving, TX - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office Facility - Las Colinas - The Urban TowersWednesday, May 8, 9:00 AM
- COSO 2013: The Sequel - Irving, Texas - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office Facility - Las Colinas - The Urban TowersMonday, May 6, 8:45 AM
- Information Technology General Controls - Irving, Texas - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office Facility - Las Colinas - The Urban TowersTuesday, May 7, 8:45 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.