LeaderQuest presents - Online Job Search Strategies for Veterans: What Recruiters See and How You Can Control the
Let’s face it, a job search without the use of technology is unheard of in 2018. The internet makes it easy for employers to make hiring decisions based on information made readily available to them. Candidates use technology to seek job opportunities. Employers use technology to connect with jobseekers as well as screen candidates for opportunities. Come explore ways to use technology to your advantage while seeking employment, and learn what employers are able to uncover about jobseekers using technology. This interactive seminar will address: Social networking and what it says about you as a candidate (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, google+) Interactions, user generated content Groups Places Tags, pictures and check-ins Your network Intimate details about candidates made available to the public without background check authorization Managing your content vs. hiding your content to tell your story
1 Legends Way
Arlington, TX 76011
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Accounting & Auditing Seminar | Arlington, Texas | November 18-19, 2019 at Crowne Plaza Suites ArlingtonMonday, Nov 18, 8:00 AM
- Accounting & Auditing Seminar | Arlington, Texas | July 18-19, 2019 at Crowne Plaza Suites ArlingtonThursday, Jul 18, 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 15, 11:00 AM
- More Events at AT&T Stadium
- Saturday, Mar 23, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 14, 6:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.