I Love You But I Can't Stand You Right Now Mother-Daughter Relationships with Dr. Trevicia Williams
The teen years can feel like a roller coaster ride. As tween and teen girls change, physically and emotionally, so does the mother-daughter relationship. It's a challenging phase of your relationship with your daughter because as a mother you have to make the mental and emotional shift from being hands on nurturers to loving and parenting with a few more permissions as she grows up. That's not easy!
Not only did I authored 33 Things Your 10-18-Year-Old Daughter Would Say If She Knew How to help moms and daughters survive and thrive during their relationship, I created I Love You, But I Can't Stand You Right Now masterclass to facilitate the process of bridging the mother-daughter divide during the turbulent years.
During this 2 hour masterclass, you and your daughter will:
1. Have fun with role-playing
2. Engage in interactive activities
3. Learn how to deal with strong-headed daughters in a loving and supportive way and still parent
4. Learn skills for effective communication to connect or reconnect, develop trust and respect, bond, grow and build healthy relationships
There are limited spots for each masterclass. Learn more and get registered here:
Connect with me on Twitter for frequent empowerment: @DrTrevicia
33 Things Your 10-18-Year-Old Daughter Would Say If She Knew How: https://www.amazon.com/Things-Your-10-18-Daughter-Would-ebook/dp/B01KFD4UV6
Dallas, TX 75201
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, January 30, 2021, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, January 23, 2021, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, November 28, 2020, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Sunday, Nov 1, 2:00 PM
- Saturday, Dec 12, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 18, 2:00 PM
- More Events on October 31, 2020
- Saturday, Oct 31, 10:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 31, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 31, 11:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.