Ghosts of Denton
Make reservations to take a Ghosts of Denton tour with supernatural tour guide Shelly Tucker. The Ghosts of Denton tours meet at the Discover Denton Welcome Center for a 90 minute haunted history tour at 8:00 p.m. ✰every✰ Friday night. There are so many stories, that Shelly tells different ones each night. On any night you might hear the tales of the ghostly hooligan, the dead Comanche’s bones, the librarian who never “checked out,” or the man who survived the Goliad massacre to die in a suspicious fire. Perhaps you’ll hear tales of Sam Bass and his friend/nemesis Jim Murphy (who some say still haunt the streets of Denton), or the blind sheriff who protects and serves from beyond the grave. Does John Denton’s ghost protect the town that bears his name? Take a tour and find out! These tours are fun for visitors and residents alike.
Private tours can still be booked as long as the group consists of 6 or more.
For more information, visit ghostsofdenton.com.
Cost: $15 adults, $8 kids ages 6-11
110 West Hickory St.
Denton, TX 76201
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, July 26, 2019, 8:00 PM
- Friday, August 2, 2019, 8:00 PM
- Friday, July 12, 2019, 8:00 PM
- Friday, July 5, 2019, 8:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Monday, Jul 8, 9:00 AM
- PineWood Derby Work-shop aboard Big Sally II Monday, 20 January 2020 at BIG SALLY'S PLACE in the PARKING LOTMonday, Jan 20, 8:00 AM
- PineWood Derby Work-shop aboard Big Sally II Saturday, 11 January 2020 at BIG SALLY'S PLACE in the PARKING LOTSaturday, Jan 11, 11:30 AM