7 Costly Mistakes Families Make in Their Estate Plans
Light Refreshments Served RSVP Required 817.899.3286
7 COSTLY MISTAKES FAMILIES MAKE IN THEIR ESTATE PLANS
At the workshop we will discuss several important issues including:
• The Advantages and Disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
• How to distribute your estate to the people you choose, and when you choose.
• How traditional “bare bones” estate planning focuses primarily on passing wealth with no conditions or safeguards.
• How to protect children from possible ex-spouses & creditors, remarriage protection after the death of a spouse, keeping assets within the original family unit.
• How to address the various needs of each of your beneficiaries now, and how to adjust to their changing needs after you die.
• How to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become incapacitated or disabled.
• How probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether.
• How to avoid excessive attorney fees, court costs, and delays in passing on an inheritance.
• And much more. .
9015 Grand Ave.
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.